· Day-to-day life at Lighthouse is conducted in English.
· All of your teachers are American, accredited by US universities and receive ongoing training.
· We consider Spanish more than a second language, and that is why we pay special attention to it.
· Starting in the 3rd year of elementary, you will learn Chinese as a third language.
· In addition, you will be lucky to share class with people from other countries and cultures.
You can study at any Spanish university thanks to the validation of studies from the CAM.
In addition, with the title of NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges) you can access American universities.
With the International Baccalaureate certification (PYP from 3 to 12 years old) you can also study in more than 50 OECD countries.
A school that encourages creativity and innovation needs to be continually improving and keeping its teachers up to date.
Our continuing education plan helps them stay current with pedagogical innovations and educational trends. It encourages them to seek new ways to motivate themselves.
In addition, we rely on a committee of experts who advise us on specific topics such as pedagogical levels, creativity and innovation, health and nutrition, emotional intelligence, psychological well-being, sport or art, to ensure a high quality standard in all areas of the school.
We are accredited by NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges).
This accreditation requires reaching 15 high quality standards in the management of the center, teachers, educational experience, infrastructure, healthy environment and so on up to 10 more points.
The NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges) standard for teachers is articulated through 6 indicators that are validated each year:
· Qualified staff
· Recruitment process
· Continuous training
· Continuous assessment
· Common purpose
· Commitment to the team